MIT's Personal Assistance Program, overseen by MIT's Human Resources team, provides specialized counseling and referral services for employees who face issues that may affect their work or family lives. The program is a confidential benefit for all staff, faculty, and employees of MIT.
MyLife Services is available to help with:
- Work-related concerns
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Marital or family issues
- Alcohol abuse or other addictions
- Other personal problems that might compromise your effectiveness at work.
How it works
- To schedule a confidential telephone or in-person appointment, call 44-405-LIFE (844-405-5433).
- A licensed clinician will provide an assessment and evaluation.